central London | Permanent
Salary: £10.20 per hour, increased to 20k if made permanent
This central-London based agency is involved with brokering sponsorship of sports teams and entertainment personalities. They are looking for a graduate to work as an Operations Executive.
The role is fast-paced and varied, you will be working with the Operations team, focusing on the logistics of the organisation and ordering, preparing and checking bespoke marketing materials. You will be liaising with suppliers and with the internal sales support teams to ensure all deadlines are met and the company is functioning efficiently and economically.
Some of the duties include:
• Creating project plans managing client, supplier and internal deadlines in the production of bespoke marketing materials
• Checking marketing materials pre and post production
• Sourcing new suppliers and maintain relationships with existing suppliers
• Working with logistics companies in order to track and ensure fast and effective delivery of packages
• Sourcing quotes from various suppliers
• Sourcing images and mail merge for large quantities of direct marketing
• Sourcing materials required for sales meetings
• Managing audits of materials and stock movement
The role will initially be an 8 week internship, and could become permanent (or an extended contract) if all goes well. Salary for a permanent role would be £20,000.
You should have a minimum 2:1, there may be some flexibility on degree types if you have relevant experience, but marketing or business degree would be most suitable.
Due to the nature of the role some additional hours or later finishes may be required on occasion.
Sound good? If so please apply asap-the closing dates on our advertising are for guidance only and we always encourage early applications where possible.