Hampshire | Sandwich Placement
This multi-award winning, rapidly growing and fast evolving ethical intimate health company, pioneering the use of plant polymer technology, is looking for a special kind of student to complete their sandwich placement with them. They are passionate about what they do, researching, manufacturing and selling a wide range of pure, natural and certified organic personal products. Their products are exported worldwide into Pleasure, Health/Organic and Medical channels.
There is one 12/13 month work placement opportunity, starting summer 2018, you will earn £16,000 (annual salary) and work a 9 day fortnight (every other Friday off). As the only placement student your role will be both diverse and essential. You will have a real job, with full responsibility for your area of influence.
You will report to the Head of Sales and Marketing and your role will cover:
• MailChimp email marketing (cloud-based marketing and commerce automation); you will learn about and implement segmented Global CRM campaigns nurturing and generating revenues from existing and new customers, leveraging data to understand customer experience on their site and suggest improvements.
• Keep SEO and PPC implications in mind with ecommerce / website evolution
• Competitive research, making proposals for keeping the website ahead of the game
• KPI monitoring
• Analysing data
• Managing a cohesive and integrated social strategy
• Blog strategy and blog content development
• Presenting findings and opportunities to the board
• Graphic design for online and print publications
• Ad hoc tasks
• And not all of the above at the same time….
The winner of this internship will learn and experience the challenges of digital marketing in a global market place, made more exciting by new product launches and involvement in Business Development. Plus you will have hands on experience of all elements of CRM, including managing the customer base, CRM planning and all things digital. Your Manager will share with you all they know and you will be expected to learn on your own, develop your skills and stay informed about the latest digital marketing trends and techniques and apply them too.
We expect applicants to be looking for a 2018/19 sandwich placement as part of their Marketing degree.
At your interview you will need to demonstrate:
• That the values and ethics of the company sit comfortably with yours
• What you can bring to the company and what you expect them to give you
• A passion for learning and learning fast
• An above average spreadsheet proficiency (e.g. MS Excel), familiarity with Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Sound analytic skills
• Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/video editing experience would be mighty handy
So if you thought you had missed all the best sandwich placements you are wrong! There is still time to apply for this position which is based in a small town in Hampshire commutable by car from Petersfield, Haslemere, Farnham and Winchester. Suitable applicants will be given further details about the business and encouraged to research further before being submitted to the company for consideration.
Please don't wait for the closing dates as applications will be progressed as we become aware of them.