Kensington | Internship
Salary: £22,000 - 6 month contract
The host company is a highly entrepreneurial business, responsible for the importation, distribution, sales and marketing of award winning gourmet coffees from some of the finest, most exclusive coffee growing regions in the world. Their partners are often small estates producing rare, exotic coffees in limited quantities. They offer individualised corporate gifts for special events, goodie bags and coffee gifts for seasonal giving.
Working closely with the CEO you will support the continued growth of the business through online and offline marketing activities. Based from their Kensington show room you will also have direct customer contact although the majority of the sales are generated through online channels. Specific duties will include:
- Ecommerce website management (no prior experience necessary, but would be helpful)
- Online marketing projects via Google, Amazon, Ebay, Facebook, etc.
- Retail Showroom management (including occasional customer service)
- Wholesale invoicing and relationship building
- Preparation of end of month sales reports
- Daily admin tasks
- Managing social media
Please note that the deadlines on our advertising are for guidance only, your early application is encouraged. This internship is being offered with a view to permanent employment on successful completion therefore you must be available on a long term basis.