Devon | Work Placement
This business serves the global Water market with an innovative range of technological products and solutions, reducing energy and life-cycle costs, while promoting sustainability. They have a very strong vision and set of values.
Due to ongoing growth, they are looking to appoint a graduate on a year-long contract, to help the UK Management team to develop strategic plans for 2019.
The role includes lots of work with data, and will give you the opportunity to further develop your already proven analytical skills. Duties are varied, and include:
• Helping to find out more about the industry market, including what competitors are doing;
• New product introduction – including assisting with local launch plans;
• Utilising customer service feedback to generate ideas of how the business can improve, and be promoted to meet local market trends;
• Analysing known data and extracting information to provide management information reports;
• Researching unknown data and providing management with required information, for example: competitive landscape, market attractiveness, customer segmentation, price positioning and definition, competitor benchmarking etc;
• Tracking and mapping market size and trends, sales, margin, market share and competition;
• Conduct customer/distributor audits.
You should be a recent graduate, with proven analytical skills, when working with data; an analytical / numerical type degree is preferred, or perhaps something related to Water.
The location is in a small town to the east of Exeter, south of Taunton west of Yeovil and north of Weymouth.
Sound good? Please apply asap-the closing dates on our advertising are for guidance only and we always encourage early applications where possible.