South London | Permanent
A specialist immigrant consultancy with offices in London, Kent, Asia and the US has an opportunity for you to support Immigrant Advisors managing services to assist EU citizens living in the UK and their applications for 'Settled Status'. You will be involved in helping companies support their employees from the EU with their applications for 'Settled Status'.
This twelve month contract offers an alternate legal career path and provides the opportunity to become an Immigration Advisor if your performance is impressive.
- Supporting Senior Account Managers, Directors and other staff members in providing services to individual and corporate clients during Britain's departure from the European Union.
- Gathering and collating relevant evidence from European clients for their right to 'Settled Status'.
- Drafting and checking Certificates of Sponsorship for Tier 2 PBS applications and completing new Home Office application forms for clients when original forms are invalid.
- Preparing Audit Packs for PBS applications.
- Managing tasks, research or projects as directed by Senior Account Managers, Directors or other staff members.
- Ensuring Service Level Agreements are adhered to and complying with all Smarter Immigration Management (SIM) inputting and reporting requirements.
Applicants will have a legal background, either by having studied a law qualification or through relevant work experience, and will be able to demonstrate the following skills (these skills may have been gained during paid, voluntary or university experiences):
- Organisational, multi-tasking and accuracy skills.
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Good oral and written communication skills when working with a range of audiences.
- Research skills and the ability to learn new areas of work as required.
- A strong work ethic towards the provision of excellent service to internal clients.
***Please note closing dates on our advertisements are to be used as a guideline only. Interested parties are encouraged to apply at your earliest opportunity.***