2 straightforward ways to connect with our students and graduates
Typical internships are for 3 months, and are usually project or role specific. They are valued by our clients as an effective way to test a potential new employee.
- We do the research to identify up to 10 target universities
- We contact the universities on your behalf, promoting with placement offices, careers departments and directly with academic departments.
- We promote your opportunities on our own website and various third party sites. This can be either anonymous or using your own branding.
- We carry out an initial sift, conduct competency based interviews, shortlist and arrange interviews.
- We can also offer an employment and payroll service which can save clients the hassle of on-boarding the students, keeping them out of their headcount
Step Talent Builder
This service is an account managed platform designed to help you raise your profile among students and graduates and build a talent pool of candidates from our proactive community.
If you regularly recruit students for short projects or graduates for specific roles, this subscription service will provide an extra resource to help you reach candidates who meet your specific requirements and to raise your profile as a recruiter of graduates.
You will have maximum visibility among our community 24/7 and an effective and easy platform to review applications and build a talent pool of ideal candidates for current and future opportunities.
Transparent and competitive pricing.
If you have an immediate or one off-requirement for a student or graduate and are looking for a short-list of sifted candidates matched to your specification and business needs:
- Student internship (summer)
£121.75 per week (12 weeks)
- Graduate internship (anytime)
£138 per week
- Permanent engagement (after a 12 week graduate internship)
- Six to twelve month industry placement
- Permanent graduate recruitment
The fees above do not include your candidate’s remuneration.
Step Talent Builder
If you are regularly on the look-out for quality, enterprising students and graduates and want to develop a graduate talent pipeline of interested and engaged candidates:
£425 per month (min. 6 months)
This service allows you to engage directly with our student and graduate community with the benefit of a super-savvy account manager who will ensure the quality of candidates and their relevance to your business and your roles.