Bedfordshire | Permanent
Salary: £25000 to 25000 per Year
- New product development across all sporting categories, including but not limited to, football, basketball, racket sports, table games.
- Communication with sports clubs and licensors for new product approvals.
- Communication with new and existing suppliers, product sampling, testing and approvals.
- Assisting with product administrative work.
- Market and competitor research.
- Working with designers on graphic designs for product, packaging, and content.
- Developing and Understanding product specifications.
- Inventory management.
- A degree in Sports Management or other relevant degree (Creative degrees are also relevant)
- An understanding of the Product development lifecycle
- Creative mindset
- Passionate about sport
- High organisational skills
- Company pension contributions