London | Permanent
Salary: £25000 to 28000 per Year
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with a passion for consumer psychology to join a fast-growing SaaS (software as a service) company and become a specialist in designing customer journeys.
They specialise in guided sales software for retail brands. You will be working within an innovative workplace, with the opportunity to come up with new ideas, and put them into action. They started the business 4 years ago, and since then has won multiple awards, and works with major world-wide brands.
Within the role, you will be proactive in building customer journeys using their collection of in-house tools. Working closely with the sales team, deployment lead, and development team, your journeys will increase conversion rates for their clients. The customer journeys you create will also help to capture valuable insights about the consumer’s wants and needs.
To do all this, you will need to meet with clients confidently, using your clear communication skills to gather the relevant information. Then, develop question trees, and recommendations, which will be used to present to clients. Acting as a subject matter expert, you will be able to articulate best guided sales practices.
- A graduate from Psychology, Marketing and Consumer Behaviour, or similar. (candidates with skills gained outside of university will also be considered)
- Articulate communication when speaking with clients.
- Understanding of consumer psychology
- An eye for design
- Teamwork abilities, as you will have to liaise with other departments.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- An understanding of E-Commerce technologies.
- Researching each clients industry and products before meetings
- Understanding the customers needs through workshops
- Specifying needs, mindsets, and product recommendations of customers
- Designing question trees
- Using ‘logic rules’ to generate suitable recommendations for consumers
- Presenting customer journeys to clients, utilising feedback for improvement
- Become a subject matter expert, providing guidance on sales practices to the client
- Blog writing for website
- Researching in order to develop and optimise your work