South London | Permanent
Join a specialist immigration consultancy with offices in London, Asia and the US to support corporate and private Chinese clients, and assist with business development activities within the Chinese market.
· - Drafting and checking Certificates of Sponsorship for Tier 2 PBS applications and completing new Home Office application forms for clients when original forms are invalid.
· - Preparing Audit Packs for PBS applications.
· - Assisting the Head of Greater China Desk with business development activities related to the Chinese market by completing research tasks and market analysis, developing sales strategies, and attending business and networking events.
· - Managing specific tasks, research or projects as directed by Senior Account Managers, Directors or other staff members.
· - Ensuring Service Level Agreements are adhered to and complying with all Smarter Immigration Management (SIM) inputting and reporting requirements.
Applicants will have a legal background, either after studying a law qualification or through relevant work experience, and will be able to demonstrate the following skills (these skills may have been gained during paid, voluntary or university experiences):
· - Bilingual in English and one or more Chinese languages.
· - Ability to work well within a team.
· - Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
· - Organisational, multi-tasking and accuracy skills.
· - Good oral and written communication skills when working with a range of audiences.
· - Research skills and the ability to learn new areas of work as required.
· - A strong work ethic towards the provision of excellent service to internal clients.
***Please note closing dates on our advertisements are to be used as a guideline only. Interested parties are encouraged to apply at your earliest opportunity.***