London | Permanent
This employer is a membership society for 4,000 individuals who work in a specific industry. They have a small team at head office who provide support in staging conferences, lectures and networking events for the members.
They are looking for a graduate to join them; the role comes with a lot of responsibility right from the start. You will work with the Membership Manager to:
· Manage the membership through the website and the database- this will be a key part of the role.
· Grow the membership engagement through LinkedIn and social media, developing the Special Interest Groups and the Regional Groups that already exist and exploring and reporting on the capacity for additional ones.
· Help to organise and run member events, analysing the membership data to explore the most popular benefits of each demographic and working with the team to created tailored member packages.
· Develop the membership plans area and increase the membership of the society, building in sustainability.
· Both the database and the website are set for significant development and you will play an important role in this.
There is some flexibility in degree type, but you should have some evidence of data analysis and administration skills, ideally related to use of large database or other piece of software where you have organised things or logged activity for example.
The offices are based in Victoria, London and it’s a dog friendly office.
Sound good? Please apply asap-the closing dates on our advertising are for guidance only and we always encourage early applications where possible.