London | Sandwich Placement
If you have graduated recently from a fashion, sport or retail focused marketing degree, this opportunity to learn all about trade marketing in a global sports lifestyle brand could be for you.
Working alongside the Trade Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the marketing activities of one of this brand's most exciting accounts. Focusing on developing high performance relationships with retailers, marketing agencies and brand ambassadors, you will support marketing activities relating to retail installations and digital content. Specific duties will include:
- Ensure the smooth management of the Sportstyle Trade department, servicing requests for the team as directed by the Sportstyle Trade Marketing Manager and Sportstyle Junior Trade Marketing Managers.
- To support with general retailer account management across our key wholesale partners
- Develop high performing relationships with internal functions (such as Sales, Merchandising), retailer accounts, ambassadors & external agencies.
- Assisting in the delivery of events and activations.
- Manage administrative responsibilities across the Sportstyle team (e.g. supporting with internal team comms, organising meetings, reports, updating documents and presentations, invoices, office/ stock room housekeeping).
- Manage the distribution of Global communications to all retailer account contacts.
- Manage monthly competitor research and circulation of findings, including undertaking store visits.
- To assist with seasonal updates including Marketing overviews, product launch road maps, sell-in documents, campaign evaluations and analysis.
- To manage product orders for Marketing activity such as photo shoots, seeding, staff uniform.
Applicants will have completed a marketing related course, ideally with a focus on retail, fashion or sports. You must be able to demonstrate a keen interest in sport and sportswear which will be evidenced by blogging, relevant projects or work experience. You must be a confident user of social media, with an understanding of how social media is used to influence buyers' choices on a daily basis. A confident communicator, with strong networking skills, you will be able to interact well in a lively team. Through study, placements and / or relevant work experience, you will have developed planning and organisation skills together with the ability to solve problems creatively. You will have a good working knowledge of the MS office suite as well as the ability to Adobe Creative platforms.
Please use the personal statement part of your Step profile to write a supporting statement to explain why you are interested in and suitable for this role.
The closing dates on our advertising are for guidance only, please apply at your earliest convenience. First stage telephone interviews are likely to take place during w/c 5th August.