Surrey / Hampshire borders | Permanent
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000
This surrey based company are looking for a driven and highly tenacious individual to join their Talent Management and Business Services team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Reporting to the Talent Manager, you will be at the heart of the company supporting and assisting all teams across the company to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day activities of the business. The purpose of the role is to provide a warm, professional service to every single person who walks through the door, including colleagues visiting from China and the US.
Your main duties will consist of; providing efficient and pro-active administrative support and assistance across all areas of the business.
More specifically you will get involved with:
• General reception duties – meeting & greeting visitors, taking and transferring calls, handling inbound email enquiries and looking after the meeting rooms
• Working closely with the HR and Talent Management team to provide administrative support, gaining an exposure to HR procedures
• General office management including ordering supplies and ensuring all team members have everything they need.
• Providing a high level of assistance and support to all visiting colleagues from China and the US, arranging transport and accommodation as required and providing ongoing administrative assistance
• Overseeing the company’s residential property which is made available to visiting employees by maintaining up-to-date schedule of visitors and ensuring that household stocks and supplies are maintained as necessary
You will be able to demonstrate excellent planning, organisation and prioritisation skills. Have excellent verbal and written skills and you will be a fast learner with the ability to 'think outside the box' and provide solutions for last minute business needs.
To be successful in this role, you will have a degree from any discipline but have the ability to demonstrate how you can apply your transferable skills within this role. In addition to this, you will have strong admin and organisational skills and be a self-motivated individual who is competent in the use of Microsoft office suite. An interest in engineering and technology are essential to ensure that you get the most out of this great entry level graduate role.