Manchester | Internship
If you have graduated recently from a fashion, sport or retail focused marketing degree, this opportunity to learn all about trade marketing in a global sports lifestyle brand could be for you.
Working alongside the Strategic Account Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the marketing activities of one of this brand's most exciting accounts. Focusing on developing high performance relationships with retailers, marketing agencies and brand ambassadors, you will support marketing activities relating to retail installations and digital content. Specific duties will include:
* Handling store requests for printed and graphic material, mannequins and point of sale materials.
Supporting the seasonal updates of showrooms including merchandising and arranging sample deliveries.
* Assisting with visual merchandising strategy including the creation and communication of seasonal planograms
* Assisting in the roll out of new store openings and arranging in-store fixtures
* Supporting on social media projects including building road maps, key ambassador programs and influencer programs.
* Reporting and evaluating the success of campaigns after completion
* Assisting on photo shoots and account events including the annual strategic account conference.
Applicants will have completed a marketing related course, ideally with a focus on retail, fashion or sports. You must be able to demonstrate a keen interest in sport and sportswear which will be evidenced by blogging, relevant projects or work experience. You must be a confident user of social media, with an understanding of how social media is used to influence buyers' choices on a daily basis. A confident communicator, with strong networking skills, you will be able to interact well in a lively team. Through study, placements and / or relevant work experience, you will have developed planning and organisation skills together with the ability to solve problems creatively. You will have a good working knowledge of the MS office suite as well as the ability to use a creative package such as the Adobe Suite.
This role is based in Manchester with frequent travel to Nottinghamshire and London and occasionally travel to Germany. A driving license and access to your own vehicle would be beneficial to your application.
Interviews are scheduled to take place in February 2020 and the role will commence in March 2020. The position will be offered as a 12 month fixed term contract. If you have not yet completed your studies, please do not apply as your application will not be considered.
Please apply at your earliest convenience as applications will start to be assessed as they are received. We reserve the right to close this role before the advertised closing date.