Eastleigh | permanent
Salary: £18000 to £25000 per annum
An IT services consultancy that implements ERP systems to 1000s of manufacturing organisations across the world, is seeking an enthusiastic graduate to join their team of qualified implementation consultants.
This customer facing Graduate role will give you the opportunity to gain practical knowledge of the industry, developing the skills to design, develop, review, test and support all stages of the ERP implementation lifecycle. You will build on your SQL skills as well as acquiring the specialist skills to work with the Priority database platform.
On a day to day basis, you will be involved with:
- Understand, design, develop, test, train & support the implementation of the Priority ERP Software
- Learn core business principles including (and not limited to) Production, MRP, CRM, Financials, Inventory, WMS
- Design and document configuration solutions to satisfy client requirements and configure the Priority application
- Data analysis and manipulation to support processing and configuration requirements
- Support and liaise with clients during the implementation process
- Undertake analysis and investigation of issues as appropriate
- Undertake application testing to confirm the behaviour of items destined for release to clients
- Coordination and delivery, including deployment, of Implementation and Production releases
Suitable for Computer Science / IT Graduate due to graduate in 2021
Applicants will be self motivated and highly organised with the ability to take ownership and solve problems. You must be able to work to tight deadlines and thrive in a challenging and sociable environment. You will be personable with effective and professional verbal and written skills as being inquisitive and analytical by nature.