Nottingham | permanent
Salary: £23000 to £28000 per annum
Are you a graduate with a Chemical related degree, and looking for a consultancy role? This World leading provider of services to Chemical related industries are looking for a graduate to join their team. Location is flexible as you can work from home.
This business is a well-established and World leading marketing consultancy and provider of data and analysis to various industries including bulk chemicals, petrochemicals and plastics. They provide independent, expert assistance on projects and strategic issues, and offer a unique combination of up-to-date market information and in-depth analysis.
- Develop knowledge in a sector to then contribute to the company’s global industry surveys for pricing, supply and demand.
- Follow developments in the sector (prices, supply and demand issues and market trends) and provide updates for customers.
- Work with other consultants and business managers to ensure that key industry trends are identified and that possible new opportunities are discussed.
- Contribute to publications and services where you would describe changes to prices, important events and the effect it has on the industry.
- Maintain databases to ensure they are kept up to date.
- Give presentations to external bodies/ or at public events
- Progression to potentially cover other products/regions
- Chemistry related degree
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to develop, source write industry-relevant news
- Ability to network and build new contacts
- Interest in and ability to write about and discuss macro-economic and business intelligence relevant to the chemical industry
- Ability to work from home- reliable internet and communication equipment
- Time management
- Business travel for client visits or conferences