Eastleigh | permanent
Salary: £20000 to £25000 per annum
An IT services consultancy that implements ERP systems to 1000s of manufacturing organisations across the world, is seeking an enthusiastic graduate to join their team as a support technician.
This customer facing Graduate role will give you the opportunity to gain practical knowledge of the industry, developing the skills to design, develop, review, test and support all stages of the ERP implementation lifecycle.
You will communicate (verbal and written) with the customers to help assist their queries about the ERP software. This will require a good knowledge of the software to be able to help resolve their issue in a timely manner. Good knowledge of business processes or experience in a support desk environment would be good experience for this role.
An understanding of Sales, Purchasing, MRP, Financials, Bookkeeping, or stock teams is needed to ensure that you can direct queries to the right team or help find solutions for the customers.
You will open service calls in the ERP system and log the issue that’s has occurred and then try to resolve the issue. This will then progress into doing upgrades, installations and training customers on the systems.
- Ideally you would have graduated from a Business Computing/Information Systems degree however applications from all disciplines are welcome
- Experience with ERP systems and applications is advantageous
- Ability to quickly understand business and system processes with customers
- Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise when needed
- Able to work under pressure and able to solve problems when they arise
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Suite is essential
- Any experience working in a support desk environment is desirable
- Any knowledge of SQL, Coding/development and network skills are desirable
A UK Gold Partner of Priority Software with offices in Hampshire, throughout the UK and in Australia.