Loughborough | permanent
Salary: £23000 to £25000 per annum
Are you a graduate looking for an opportunity as an electromechanical Engineer? This exciting company who are invested in developing and training its employees and have excellent career advancement. They specialise in state of the art, innovative methods that are changing the food supply sector.
Within this role you will need the ability to understand electrical control systems and be comfortable with electrical wiring in addition to being able to design mechanical components.
You will carry out fitting, assembly and testing of systems; work with inventory and stock and bills of material to create build kits (identifying potential stock shortages); interact with management systems and quality inspection.
You will need to understand engineering drawings (both mechanical and electrical), to operate independently, an inquiring mind that is open to learning and proposing new ideas, able to find faults in work and able to support others in the team.
- A degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Electromechanical Engineering
- Knowledge for assembly of complex electromechanical systems
- An enthusiasm for engineering and building amazing, physical machines
- Ability to understand engineering drawings and diagrams
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work with procedures
- Able to abide to health and safety rules