LE11 1EX | permanent
Salary: £18000 to £25000 per annum
Are you a graduate looking for an opportunity as an Electrical/Mechanical production technician? This exciting company who are invested in developing and training its employees and have excellent career advancement. They specialise in state of the art, innovative methods that are changing the food supply sector.
Within this role you will carry out fitting, assembly and testing of systems; working with inventory and stock and bills of material to create build kits (identifying potential stock shortages); interaction with management systems and quality inspection.
You will need to understand engineering drawings (both mechanical and electrical), to operate independently, an inquiring mind that is open to learning and proposing new ideas, able to find faults in work and able to support others in the team.
- A degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge for assembly of complex electromechanical systems
- Ability to understand engineering drawings and diagrams
- 18th Edition would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work with procedures
- Able to abide to health and safety rules