York | permanent
Salary: £40000 to £45000 per annum
This York based company offers its full range of products to the global marketplace, and they are looking for a Waveguide Engineer to join their team. Within this role, you will participate, and lead design and development activities required within technical projects, produce technical quotations, achieve, and exceed engineering KPI targets and provide support to technical peers, and Sales staff.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Produce Detailed Technical Quotations.
- Produce Detailed Technical Designs.
- A technical knowledge for RF/Microwave passive and active circuits including:
- Contributing towards the technical solution on key technical projects.
- Supporting all technical staff.
- Conducting Technical Reviews, both in a presenting, and reviewing capacity.
- Contributing to the companies technology roadmap and assisting in its realisation.
- Contributing to the companies lean activities, and improvement projects.
- Leasing with Customers on-site, and at customer facilities where necessary.
- Leasing and assisting the Sales department where necessary.
- Leasing and assisting Production where necessary.
- Adhere, and contribute to the Operating and Quality Procedures
- Adhere, and contribute to the Health & Safety policies
- Adhere, and contribute to the Environmental policies
- Knowledge of technical compliance of development projects, within project timescales. (On-time, to specification, to NRE budget)
- Experience in meeting engineering KPI’s
- Contributing and participating in relevant engineering improvement activities