What makes a great student placement or graduate internship?
For a work placement or internship to be really successful, it needs to work for both the host business and the student/graduate.
Our business clients want:
- To access affordable, effective skills and/or increase management capacity.
- To have a specific project managed or moved forward to achieve specific results, or to trial out a future potential graduate employee.
- To add a valuable team member to enhance the existing team.
- To maximise the long-term benefits of the work placement project.
Our students and graduates want:
- To put university and life skills into practice.
- To gain experience in the workplace.
- To develop technical and general employability skills.
- To enhance post-university employment prospects.
At Step our service standard is designed to ensure all our clients and all or candidates achieve their goals.