Options for year-round recruiting
A fully-managed recruitment service to help you attract students and graduates for 8-12 week internships, undergraduate sandwich placements and permanent graduate employment. Some of the features include:
- A dedicated account manager to help you scope out the role
- We do the research to identify up to 10 target universities
- We contact the universities on your behalf, promoting with placement offices, careers departments and directly with academic departments.
- We promote your opportunities on our own website and various third party sites. This can be either anonymous or using your own branding.
- We carry out an initial sift, conduct competency based interviews, shortlist and arrange interviews.
- We can also offer an employment and payroll service which can save employers the hassle of on-boarding the intern, keeping them out of their headcount
- Graduate Internship
- Permanent graduate recruitment
Programmes and Seasonal Options
Undergraduate Summer Internships
If you’re looking to build a pipeline of talent – attracting undergraduates while still at university might be the best way to do it. These internships last between 8 – 12 weeks and take place during June – September.
As well as handling the recruitment of an intern, we will also provide in-depth inductions and employability support for the student to develop their work readiness. Areas covered include: Health and Safety, GDPR, Social Media usage and HR Principles
- Cost: £1,200
Payroll service available at £150 + VAT per payment. More information on this can be found here.
Industrial, or ‘sandwich’, placements last a year and form part of a student’s degree course, taking place between their second and third years. The placements can cover many different work types; for instance HR, finance, marketing, or something more technical. They offer students the opportunity to develop practical experience, to go alongside their academic achievements. The placement is an ideal introduction to the workplace and is valuable in developing their employability-related skills.
You can find more details on the benefits a sandwich placement student can bring to your business here.
- Cost: £1995
Do you need assistance with a large scale recruitment programme? Are you receiving hundreds of applications for a couple of positions and need an outsourced team to screen and shortlist candidates? Alternatively, are struggling to find relevant students and graduates for multiple roles?
We can offer a bespoke package to assist you in the running of a large scale recruitment programme. Here are some of the features that will come as standard:
- A bespoke landing page on our website to direct students and graduates to engage directly with your brand, through Step.
- Social Media campaigns to maximise the presence of your brand during the course of the academic year and beyond.
- Representation for your brand on campus, as part of our winter and spring tours.
- Targeted newsletters to our 50,000+ student and graduate database.
For more information and examples of programmes we’ve ran in the past, please visit our programme case studies page.