Brecon | contract
Salary: £22000 to £24000 per annum
Have you recently graduated from a business related degree or do you have an interest in British manufacturing?
This entry level role could you see develop into a key member of the business, supporting the supply chain management team.
This role is responsible for managing the company’s inventory where you will need to forecast to avoid shortages/ overdue items to ensure the supply chain runs smoothly. Creating documentation for imports and exports which will require liaising with transport/ shipping companies and ensuring that any delays are known and understood.
You will communicate with customers to provide quotes on parts, checking orders and ensuring they are kept up to date with the status of their product/ parts. As well as respond to inbound enquiries from customer via email/phone.
The role will involve being organised to allow regular inventory checks, organise quality checks on incoming products and ensuring that products are organised within the workplace to ensure an efficient process is vital. This role will also require you to prepare goods to dispatch.
This role will also consist of evaluating suppliers’ offers and negotiating to ensure that deals are profitable for the business and ensuring that documentation is accurately completed within deadlines to ensure that processes are completed and recorded.
- Organisation is essential to ensure that daily tasks are completed and make sure that everything is needed for the following days/ weeks work.
- Communicate verbally and written to customers and others to ensure that they are kept up to date with their enquiries.
- Being able to work independently and lead when needed to ensure that the workplace is running smoothly.
- Build a rapport with customers/suppliers and fellow colleagues.
- Relaxed approach to new situations and able to embrace change.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet customers needs