Leicestershire | permanent
Salary: £0 per annum
This Leicestershire based business who process new technologies are seeking an electrical/electronic engineer to join their fast growing and dynamic team.
The company specialise in reducing agriculture chemicals to ensure a more sustainable future and get ahead of the rules and regulations coming into society. This also allows other elements within the agriculture sector to grow and thrive.
This role will include:
- Developing, testing, maintaining, and operating systems for sterilisation processes.
- An everchanging and challenging role with different electro-mechanical engineering
- Working closely with internal and external collaborators
- Participating in the planning, running, and analysis of experiments
- A degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering
- Electro-mechanical engineering and plasma systems interest
- Familiarity with plasma physics
- Fluency in MATLAB/Simulink
- An enquiring mind
- A want to learn and develop
- A can do attitude to solve real world issues